TLC FOOD PANTRY
Update: The POWER of Community!!
Social Distancing or not, the power of community is a force beyond all measure! Around 12:00 on Sat. March 28th, a small “food delivery task force” assembled outside TLC Food Pantry. Their mission?? To ensure regular monthly food service to our patrons and to some new friends as well – albeit in a different manner than we are accustomed to. To read more about this month's pantry, visit: https://tlcfoodpantry.com/2020/03/28/the-power-of-community/
Thank you, as always to all of our volunteers!
Here is what is currently in need:
Cereal, pasta sauce (no glass), canned meats, coffee (regular and instant), tea and PAPER BAGS PLEASE.
Volunteers and financial donations are always welcome.
Regular Service Help
• Food shopping – assisting our patrons around the room
• Fellowship – spending time with our patrons and learning their stories
• Stocking & Organizing the pantry rooms
• Composting – we make use of expired items in our garden
• Recycling – we recycle as many packages as we can
‘Special’ Service Opportunities
• Bag Drop – drop off and pick up bag donations in your neighborhood
• Food Drive – organize through your school, work, or organization
• Harwood House drop off – we supply 30 servings Harwood House
• Toy Drive – we collect toys for our Christmas Toy Bazaar
• Garden helper – watering & weeding for our produce garden
• School supplies – we collect in the summer for the start of school
Visit our Food Pantry website for more information: tlcfoodpantry.com/
To volunteer, please visit: tlcfoodpantry.com/volunteer/